Rachel got to go have a photoshoot with the other Utah Queens before meeting the Lt. Gov. Here are only a few of her photos.
She really has had a great opportunity with being Miss Utah Pre Teen - from going to visit schools, reading to students, donating books, meeting the Utah Lt. Gov, being in parades, to volunteering at several events. What a great experience that we hope she will always remember.
I am amazed when I look at her. So much more confident than I was at that age. I could say that she is fearless, but both she and I know that is untrue, however, she conquers those fears in many instances and Jared and I are so proud of her for it. Rachel and I have been updating her blog with her experiences, so if you want to see many more of the photos, including ones with her sister queens, and read about her adventure - go to her blog www.bellarachel.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment