Sunday, January 29, 2012
Halloween fun with cousins
It's been a while since we really "carved" pumpkins and we thought it would be fun if each of the cousins could carve their own pumpkin. I had forgotten how messy the whole experience can be. If you ask me, the thought of saving messiness by painting instead of carving is incorrect. We had both options and everything was MESSY!!! Hopefully it was fun though.
I have a hard time spending money on costumes that you wear just one time. My kids know by now that they have to be creative and use what we've got. The more creative the better is what makes it fun, I think. Rachel took toule tutu she had made last year and added black toule for her costume.
Luke is the headless horseman and Brady is a ninja. I love that Brady uses a Christmas hat to make his Ninja mask. Luke uses our multi-purpose cape that is used for just about everything from jedis to ghosts, to ninja, and much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment