Whenever I hear the word Hollywood, I think of the ending part of the movie "Pretty Woman" with the guy crossing the street saying "Welcome to Hollywood...."
This is one of those things I think you do once just to say you've seen it, in this case twice because I've actually seen it before, but I wanted Jared, the kids and Maike to see it. Just getting there was a chore and I know have a better understanding of what LA traffic is. Holy cow!
So on our way, we passed the Los Angeles LDS temple which is much bigger than we realized and very beautiful. We then drove down Rodeo Drive, stopped for lunch because we were starving from the length of time just to get there, and then went to Grauman's Chinese Theater to see the walk of Stars.
Sorry this is sideways, couldn't figure out how to fix it once it was imported into blogspot.
We definitely had to take this photo of Rachel and the Munchkins star since
she and Jared are in the community theater play this summer "Wizard of Oz".
Shrek 4 the movie came out a few weeks ago and we decided to take everyone to see it too.
Amazing at how real the Madame Tusseau's Wax Museum can make these figures. Actually that's me, I forgot to mention that I dyed my hair cause blondes have more fun! (Just kidding, I did just realize that I am not in a single picture from our vacation -- serves me right, so I'll just pretend that this is me!)
1 comment:
What big smiles! Looks like a wonderful trip.
Post a Comment