Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4 Wheeling Family Time

Some friends of ours have a 4 wheeler and asked us to come have some fun with them.

Brady was far away in the dirt and we yelled "Brady, run like the wind!"
Maike and Jared off for a ride.  Unfortunately Ethan went with Jared first before I realized that I should have been taking photos.  Yes this next one is of me.  I was bouncing around like crazy, just a little scared that I was gonna fly right off and the 4 wheeler would keep on going.  Luckily, I held on for dear life and made it back safely.  I think the bystanders thought I was actually too slow from their vantage point.  I was just planning it safe.
This look says it all...Rock on!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Glad to see you are finally getting to be in some of the pictures of your wonderful adventures, Laurie. Looks like a terrific time was had by all.