Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NACHO LIBRE!

As gifts to bring back to kids, we found these awesome luchedore (sp?) Mexican wrestler masks.  So if you've ever watched the movie Nacho Libre, with Jack Black -- we quote that movie all the time.  Notice Jared has one too - his reasoning "If I'm going to wrestle with the boys, then I need a mask too!" Agreed.

The other fun thing that we brought back with a conch shell.  I loved finding all kinds of shells along the beach.  Jared and I found several smaller conch shells on the beach.  They were all pretty beat up from the ocean.  However, none of them could make the big horn sound.  We found a guy selling these huges ones on the beach and new our kids would love it.
And love they did...that shell hasn't been put down hardly at all. 

I think I should use it to call the kids to dinner when they are outside playing...they would surely know it was me because nothing in this habitat sounds remotely close to the sound of a conch shell.

No comments: