There is never a shortage of excitement at our house...
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Ethan's latest creation
Pretty scary if I say so myself. Wouldn't want to meet him on a back alley somewhere dark!
2 comments:
Grandpa
said...
So aren't these guys about 15 feet tall in "real life?" Don't think I'd want to get on his wrong side either. How many pieces to make this one? (Lots!!)
Just talked to Ethan, he says about 954 pieces. It took him 1 1/2 days to build. The name of the scary guy is Tyrannus. Ethan built this from scratch - no instructions.
2 comments:
So aren't these guys about 15 feet tall in "real life?" Don't think I'd want to get on his wrong side either. How many pieces to make this one? (Lots!!)
Just talked to Ethan, he says about 954 pieces. It took him 1 1/2 days to build. The name of the scary guy is Tyrannus. Ethan built this from scratch - no instructions.
Post a Comment