Last night was the Fall Ball - Daddy & Daughter Dance. It was Rachel's achievement day group (girls 8-11) from church. Since I am 2nd Counselor in the Primary, I oversee the achievement day girls and was lucky enough to get to be involved in this fun night. All the girls and their dads came dressed up in their best. (One of the dads even wore his tuxedo) The girls made boutineres out of candy for the dads and they also had coursages for the girls. Jared and I taught a little bit of Cha Cha and Waltz and then the "dates" danced and danced. The whole activity lasted only an hour and it was a little hard to end the dance because so many dads and daughters were having so much fun. I tried to only dance with Jared for the few steps that we needed to help demonstrate the Cha Cha and Waltz and then left him and Rachel on their "date". Brady and Luke came and just ran around the church during the dance but came in at the end for brownies and ice cream and a little bit of dancing.Thursday, November 12, 2009
Daddy Daughter Dance
Last night was the Fall Ball - Daddy & Daughter Dance. It was Rachel's achievement day group (girls 8-11) from church. Since I am 2nd Counselor in the Primary, I oversee the achievement day girls and was lucky enough to get to be involved in this fun night. All the girls and their dads came dressed up in their best. (One of the dads even wore his tuxedo) The girls made boutineres out of candy for the dads and they also had coursages for the girls. Jared and I taught a little bit of Cha Cha and Waltz and then the "dates" danced and danced. The whole activity lasted only an hour and it was a little hard to end the dance because so many dads and daughters were having so much fun. I tried to only dance with Jared for the few steps that we needed to help demonstrate the Cha Cha and Waltz and then left him and Rachel on their "date". Brady and Luke came and just ran around the church during the dance but came in at the end for brownies and ice cream and a little bit of dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so adorable!
Oh my gosh Rachel looks so big not to mention beautiful! I cant believe how grown up she is!
Post a Comment