I still feel like I am learning the ropes when it comes to blogging. I've got some cute video but am having trouble downloading it. I just wanted everyone to know that we are excited about a New Year. We were crazy enough to move 4 days before Christmas. The kids are ready to start at the new elementary school on Monday. We still have many boxes to go through but at this point I just want to throw them away "out of sight - out of mind". We are still missing a few important things, pots and shaving cream.
Christmas was fun in the new house, although the heating system was having some issues...ie 60 degrees in the house. On the bright side, we have a home to live in, a great job for Jared and wonderful friends and family. What more can we ask for?!!!
We also celebrated Ethan's 12th birthday on December 31st. He loves his birthday because there are fireworks all around the world - just for him! I can't believe he is twelve....
We hope all of you are ready for a great New Year, we sure are. Happy 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment