I've got to do a little back tracking. No, my posts are not always in chronological order...that would mean I would have to be orderly and organized. I pride myself on being mostly organzied with a dash of craziness, just to keep things interesting!
Luke & Brady's Birthday! There is something to be said to having 2 boys on the same day, two years apart. I still remember that we were finishing Luke's birthday (Brady wasn't due for another week) and it was about 8:30pm. I was saying goodbye to Chris and his family and went in to talk with my Mom, I was feeling a little pressure. After about 1/2 hour, she looked at me and said, "You realize your in labor, right?" No, I didn't. You would think with it being my fourth child I would, but no. Brady came fast and furious, born around 11:20 pm. The next day, Luke (and everyone else) came to visit and he wanted to know where was "His" birthday present was. He was so happy to have Brady. All of them were.
![]() |
| Look how little they all look! |
Over the years, it has been hard to not treat them like "twins" when it comes to birthdays and Christmas because they seem to love the same things. I've tried getting something different for each of them and it has usually turned out not so good...one of them is usually sad that they didn't get what the other one got because it was "cooler".
When it comes to Legos...all the boys love it. Brady was even sweet enough this year to allow Rachel to help him put together some of his legos with him.
| I think Dad is really wanting some legos of his own. |

No comments:
Post a Comment