Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fall Leaves - Lets make fall clean up fun!

I was just looking through the photos I still have on my camera and realized I never posted these and need to play a little catch-up. This is one of the big trees in the back yard that has a great rope swing. So the kids had this great idea to make a pile of leaves as a landing spot.

 Go Luke Go!
 Brady looks like he won't let go, but he does!
 Rachel is laughing hysterically.
 Ethan...wants to keep going again and again and again!
 Doesn't look like Jared made it off the ground, does it?
 Here's Rachel again!
 Did we fake you out? yeah, you really thought I was gonna swing, huh?
Looks like all fun and no work to me!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Yes, I remember when I used to believe this is why people raked leaves into piles. FUN!