Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from us

Twas the night before Christmas (really it is!)
And all through the house
Not a tiny creature was stirring
in the Wright house...

I am thinking of all of my family and friends tonight hoping that you don't think we have forgotten about you. Jared keeps teasing me about not sending out actual Christmas cards this year. I was trying to be more "digital-age" and post it. I even have a 2 page rough draft I typed out a few days ago. However, it was more of a travel log and I've already posted many things on our blog. I may still post the letter but I felt a really Christmas wish was more appropriate tonight.


We read Luke 2 tonight with the kids and also watched the short video that depicts the birth of our Savior. This is the same video that Jared and I as missionaries many years ago would share and it still brings back the sacred feelings of that night so long ago. We know that our Savior lives again. We are grateful for this time of year to remind us of the greatest gift we've been given.

Please know that we are grateful for you in our lives. Some of you are family and we've had much influence from you. Others of you have been in our lives at some point but still have made an impression upon us. Thank you.

Merry Christmas again, from us!

No comments: