The last time we had "official" family pictures was when Brady was 5 months old - yep - finally getting around to it 5 years later! I subconsciously must have remembered how crazy I felt trying to match/coordinate everybody's outfits for weeks before, stressing, buying too many clothes, returning the ones that didn't work, etc.
Jared and I have been talking casually about getting new pictures taken for the past month or so but thought we would just take our camera and tripod up the canyon and do it ourselves. We decided Friday night, about 10pm to take our pictures the next day - too late to shop for anything, thank goodness. That was the key to less stress. The next morning, Saturday, our church had a Christmas breakfast and I asked my friend Cori where she had taken some friend's photos. She had previously told me about a fantastic location and I thought I might work. Well during the conversation, Cori offered to take our pictures for us if we could meet her about an hour or so later because she had commitments in the afternoon. We jumped on that offer and ran home to get ready. Miracle for a couple of reasons, Cori loves to take pictures and her camera is much nicer than ours.
Total Kudos to Cori! She took about 389 pictures in about an hour and we all had a blast. I thought I'd post some fun ones now with a few of the family ones.
We are definitely having a hard time chosing because Cori did a fantastic job. Hope you enjoy these as much as we do... I'll post more of the kids' photos.
1 comment:
You guys are such a beautiful family. Thanks for thinking of us this Chrsitmas.
Post a Comment