My nephew Matthew was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We were lucky enough to attend. Here are a couple of photos.

Chris and his son Matthew on the big day!

Here are our 2 families (sadly, Jared couldn't come on this trip because is was too long to be away from work). Of the cousins, Ethan is actually the oldest by 3 weeks even though he barely comes to Josee's chin. Then the ages go down as follows: Evelyn, Rachel, Matthew, Luke, Lizzie, and Brady. Lizzie is older than Brady by 3 months. I think he barely comes to Lizzie's chin too. My brother makes'em tall and I make'm small!

Me, Mom, and my twin - Chris. So do we look identical? It cracks us up when people honestly ask us this question.

Dad, me and Chris. Can't understand why I got absolutely no "height gene"!
1 comment:
A very important event in Matthew's life. Glad we could all be a part of it.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment