Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Temporary ULO up the nose!!!!
To my surprise while I'm on the phone (doesn't it always happen then?) I hear Brady crying in the distance. I think to myself, I wonder what happened between him and Ethan, who was downstairs with him at the time...I quickly answered myself, "O they will figure it out.." and went back to my conversation. However, quickly the tone changed and Ethan yells, "Mom come quick...Brady has a lego stuck up his nose!" Panic sets in, before I even get down the stairs my mind is racing, "Should I take him to the pediatricians office or the instacare?" Brady is still crying and has a little blood coming out his nostril. First I try using my superhuman vision to see up the nose, past the blood to see anything...wait a minute... something kind of plastic...could it be, maybe.... I tried to get him to blow his nose and he tried to hard but no luck, that little ULO -- unidentified lego object -- wouldn't budge. My superhuman clear thinking quickly sent Ethan to grab the twizzers. I thought I was composed enough to send a "calming" message to Brady but once he saw the silver twizzers in my hand, all composure on his part was gone. Luckily between me and Ethan, we gained enough control over a freaked out 3 year old to have me stick it up Brady's nostril, not once but twice, just enough to dislodge the ULO. Then with one good nose blow, WHAM - that tiny little round lego piece came out. Ethan looked at me and in all seriousness said, "Mom, now I know why they say legos are for ages 8 and up only!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!!!!! That is hilarious girl! The comment at the end is priceless! I loved this.
Post a Comment