Thursday, October 6, 2011

AZ cousins trip - pt 1

 Jared's brother, Geoff and his cute family came to visit us in August. We were thrilled to have them here. We took everyone down to BYU and drove around their old stomping grounds to "show the kids", but I really think it was more for their own memories sake ;)


Rachel was invited to be in the Highland City Parade at the last minute. Our neighbor, who just restored a 1965 Ford Mustang, offered to drive her. We invited his daughter to ride along. 
The parade watchers patiently waiting, waiting, waiting...
Ivy just wants the candy

Here they are: Cousin Anna got to ride along and Ethan too - with Rachel doing the "wave"
 We also took the cousins to the Rec center to swim. It was great. Wished we could have stayed longer. Jacob and Anna are definitely like fish, helps having their own pool in AZ.
I can't even count how many times Rachel and Anna went around the lazy river.

"Higher, Dad, I want to go HIGHER!!!"

On Sunday, Jared, Rachel and Ethan took them up to Temple Square. ( I had Primary duties, so Luke and Brady stayed behind too) It was a gorgeous day for pictures.
 
These cousins look more like sisters to me!
 
Future missionaries


No comments: