Friday, April 29, 2011

We'll take water, any way it comes!


We needed a break from all the Wizard of Oz rehersals last summer, so off we headed to the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake. We've been many times before and the kids always have a great time.



I honestly thought the water was going to sneak through his fingers and shoot right up his nose!

Rachel even got into the action, slying moving in and out of the crowd of kids. Its like a mini Belliago water show, just not lights, but the water is choregraphed with music. The Olympic themes are still a big hit.


Grandma came to town to help with the boys during all the rehersals and performances of OZ. Couldn't have done it without her. We luckily found a little shade this day, because it was extremely hot and you didn't want your bare feet to hit the pavement if at all possible.

Can you believe this??? Ethan stuck his foot up right as I took his picture. This was an unusual day because instead of running around in the water with his siblings, he decided to sit with me and mom and read....what, yes, you heard me right, READ! This past summer, Ethan got the reading bug and has been reading several fun books...mostly in the sci-fi category.

I'm pretty sure this was Rachel's expression when I told her it was time to leave. Look at those blue eyes. She's beautiful even when giving her mother the scowl!

No comments: