Yesterday Brady found a dark colored seed somewhere in the house. He came to me insisting that we needed to plant it right then because it was a tree seed. He found a cup, filled it with water and convinced me to walk with him to the backdoor. Since his hands were full, seed carefully protected in one tiny hand and the cup filled 1/2 way with water in the other, I opened the door and out we went. I started to walk over to the dirt/plant area expecting him to follow. Instead he walked a couple of steps out onto the grass, dropped the seed in the grass, stepped on it a couple of times, and then poured his cup of water on top of it. Brady then sat down on the patio chair. I asked him if he wanted to come back inside with me. "No Mom, I have to stay here and watch it grow!"Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Tiny hands a'plantin!
Yesterday Brady found a dark colored seed somewhere in the house. He came to me insisting that we needed to plant it right then because it was a tree seed. He found a cup, filled it with water and convinced me to walk with him to the backdoor. Since his hands were full, seed carefully protected in one tiny hand and the cup filled 1/2 way with water in the other, I opened the door and out we went. I started to walk over to the dirt/plant area expecting him to follow. Instead he walked a couple of steps out onto the grass, dropped the seed in the grass, stepped on it a couple of times, and then poured his cup of water on top of it. Brady then sat down on the patio chair. I asked him if he wanted to come back inside with me. "No Mom, I have to stay here and watch it grow!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment