Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Late Christmas photos

I told you I had issues with the camera, computer and just plain old moving hassles that keep me from downloading more pictures...lame excuse I know but here ya go.


These photos were taken the Monday before Christmas. We had just moved into the neighborhood 2 days prior. A sweet grandma lady in our neighborhood, as her gift to the neighbor children, invites everyone to come to her house to visit with Santa. Apparently she has done this for several years and hopes that it helps the parents too because no mall crowds and bring your own camera style. Luke wasn't shy at all and he quickly jumped onto Santa's lap first.
Rachel was next and then Ethan, both secretly just as excited even though both have transitioned into Santa helpers from Santa receivers. Brady, on the other hand, wouldn't even look at Santa.


No comments: